Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My best friends Poem

  My Best friends Anna's Poem
Posted: 11 Oct 2011 08:12 AM PDT
Shadows of trees and me on the table
follow me this way. Pomegranate tea
sits prettily, invitingly.
The time is readying
or am I happy with the
sounds that come from
within.
Without noise, I sleep in
places secret and secure.
All my delights in this mind
of bright lights
mood divine
any time.
I’m ready to pitch in.
This post was originally published on Your Poems, Your Stories at SHADOWS.
A post from: Your Poems, Your Stories

Posted: 11 Oct 2011 08:05 AM PDT
I write, I’ve written and I know I will continue to write the spills of my heart.
I love words in grade school; spelling in my english class and “vocabulaire” in my french class.
Just give me words, words and more words
That’s who I am.
Though I’ve walked this earth, lived a life much like others;
I am poetry.
This post was copy to source  Your Poems, Your Stories at Poetry is for Life..
A post from: Your Poems, Your Stories

This post was copy to source

No comments:

Post a Comment